This is a blog of a happily married, stay-at-home mom of five kids. Expect mostly everything here.

12/10/2012

Waiting for the Stars to Align

I purchased my third "Four Hour Book" (The Four Hour Chef, by Timothy Ferris) and I have a confession to make. I knew about the 4 hour work week and the 4 hour body for a few years now, and I hadn't done anything about it.

Well, that's not entirely true. I have made a few halfhearted attempts to try to start a "muse" but I let life get in the way.  Actually, the MOMETEK blog was a start and if you check the dates on some of the posts, they are pretty far apart, at least until recently.

I also have a store, well, sort of. It's pretty much selling items through Amazon Associates, but there's not much I can do until I can get enough viewership. Right now, it seems that the only people who are interested in what I have to post are other people promoting their products. Some make an attempt to post a useful comment, but it's obvious that they didn't read the whole thing.

I would do my research, but Facebook and Google+ and Imgur, and whatever other time waster site featuring the latest memes and odd pics are always so much more "interesting" or I would get caught up in physical busy work (that drawer could be reorganized - again), or one of the kids happen to be watching that really funny episode of Phineas and Ferb that I have seen 100 times and must see just this one really funny part, again.

I could go on and on, but then I might as well write a book (also another idea I had).

So, now I have to try something else. I do have some ideas peculating, and I plan on working on them in the next few weeks. This probably means that I won't be on Facebook or Google +   - except to mention my blog posts or when I need some beta testers - which hopefully will be in a few weeks.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: