This is a blog of a happily married, stay-at-home mom of five kids. Expect mostly everything here.

12/30/2012

It's Official... This blog is moving.

Fragile
I decided to move my blog to my own server. Why? Well, it's mostly for convenience and some for experimentation (after all, that's what my personal website is for).

Of course, since I'm moving to a new location, might as well give it a new look and a new name.  I now present to you "This Boring Life".  Named so because I don't expect to much drama or craziness that seems to drive ratings and clicks these days. Hopefully, it won't really be boring to those who prefer not to waste a few IQ points on mindnumbing "reality" posts and videos.

Yes, I said "videos".  Starting Tuesday, I'm hoping to be able to post some "boring" family videos as well. Drama free, and hopefully a little more edifying than "Buckwild", "Nutcracking" videos, and schoolyard fights. Fights that usually don't even happen in schoolyards between children.

The site, at the moment, is still lacking in some design features. Hopefully, now that I'm not babysitting for at least the next few days, I'll be able to finish it.

Now I present to you, my new home: nancieswebonline.com/blog
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: