This is a blog of a happily married, stay-at-home mom of five kids. Expect mostly everything here.

9/15/2011

Finding time

The first thing I need to do to keep up this blog is actually finding time.  Not that I don’t have time, I just need to find the right time. During the day, it’s nearly impossible to find at least 15 minutes to blog. It’s difficult enough to find 5 uninterrupted minutes.

At night (like right now) I’m kind of brain dead so keeping focused enough to blog for 15 minutes – so instead, I play a game of minecraft online on Cole2sworld.com. I’m hoping that Mike finishes the rug soon because I will start to go upstairs to blog during the time I’m most mentally alert – which right after lunch – right after my walk.

I’m hoping to have our bedroom done tomorrow. Perhaps by Monday, I’ll be sleeping upstairs again. Then I will retreat upstairs for 15 minutes after my walk. Provided that I don’t let myself get distracted, I should be able to blog a little.

In other news

My grandmother visited today. It’s rare that she comes here since it’s so far from my mother’s place. But it’s nice when she does come. We had coffee and pretty much talked about everything, including (*gasp*) getting a computer for her.  No kidding. She wanted to get one to see if she can watch what the great grandchildren are doing. I told here that a netbook would be sufficient, but I couldn’t recommend software because I personally took the “old-fashion” root of keeping the computers in the dining room.

Our dining room is in between the kitchen and the living room, making it the room with the highest traffic. I can take a peek at the computers as I walk by, doing my daily chores.

She left and I gave her a hug. She’s supposed to be with my mother in October, and I plan on visiting then.

No comments: