This is a blog of a happily married, stay-at-home mom of five kids. Expect mostly everything here.

10/22/2011

15 Minute Random Ramble - 1

Okay, so I’m not blogging every Sunday like I wanted, something I was supposed to refrain from mentioning, but I’m mentioning it anyway. If I blog more often, perhaps I won’t have to talk about not blogging.

It’s been a rough week, as I have been not feeling well. We finally discovered that I am allergic to my mattress as well as the rugs. So I have put one on order. Until then, I’m sleeping on the couch, which is actually a love seat. the sitting space is about 3.5 feet, maybe four, and I’m 5 feet, 3 inches tall.  Not completely comfortable. But I guess if my 6ft brother can sleep on it, so can I.

Okay, not really. As due to lack of sleep, I’ve been getting migraines almost on a daily basis. Unable to do much on the days that I have them, I’m falling farther and farther behind in the housework.

Today, I’m feeling a little better, but still tired. It doesn’t seem that any amount of caffeine will make me feel a little more awake. But at least there’s no pain today, And the most current reaction, when I went to sleep upstairs again now that the rug is gone, is finally looking like it’s going away. My face is clearing and there aren’t as many bumps on my arms.

I have been avoiding wheat and most grains, although I still have that gluten-free flour in storage, so I’ll probably use that on occasion.  Maybe I’ll start using gluten-free flour for everyone. At least in the form of pancakes and muffins.  Then I will be able to eat what everyone else eats.

I’ll have to use search the internet after this is done. Perhaps I’ll be able to make them in bulk and freeze them.  Now that’s an idea. Maybe I can do that this afternoon.

I’m also thinking getting into programming again. I’ve considered Learning Java, as I can integrate that with web design and it’s not platform specific. I have a few ideas that I’m not going to say just yet, simply because I know that once I mention them, someone else will make it within a week, at least it seems that way.

Now, I’m off to catch up in housework.  Yay?

No comments: