This is a blog of a happily married, stay-at-home mom of five kids. Expect mostly everything here.

8/21/2011

Sunday Ramblings 2

Alright, this will be difficult. I’m in the camper right now, realizing that at 11:30, I was supposed to post today.

Oops.

Well it was a busy week, and as usually, I started with a full head of steam at the beginning of the week, only to have it peter out by Thursday.  The symptoms of the allergy would keep me awake at night, not to mention the air mattress would sag by morning, so lack of sleep would cause me to slow down by the end of the week.

Fortunately, I have been getting ahead a little more each week. I’m hoping Mike will finish the rug upstairs so that I can sleep in my own bed again. That would be nice.

The church had it’s give-a-way this week, so Saturday, I spent the day at the church, helping out. I didn’t clean as much as I would have like at mom’s house, since we weren’t there much this weekend, again. I still have to work on the church’s website, but I seem to be dealing with a web designer’s equivalent to a writer’s block.

I was able to sweep up all the dog hair. It’s amazing how much dogs can shed.  There was enough hair on the floor to spin and knit a sweater, which might not be a bad idea, as winter will be here soon. Think of the money we’ll save. Perhaps I can use this opportunity to teach my craft-loving daughter how to spin and knit?

I’ve come up with a few money making ideas, I won’t say what they are yet, but I’ve been searching the internet to see if anyone has come up with it.

Not yet, but if I say anything – even to my husband, someone else will already have come up with the idea, and I’ll end up missing out on an opportunity. I will post more details on the MomEtek blog.

My time is up, but it’s because of the fact that I got distracted looking up my idea that I wasn’t able to write more

Have you noticed, my ADHD symptoms are showing up again?

Oooo, look at that shining object…

No comments: